Yes, it’s time to start making ridiculous predictions (ridictions!) again!
For those who are new, this is generally just a fun, goofy, completely-not-likely-to-be-serious-or-accurate predictions that I make up about the coming year. It’s a way to blow off steam and transition from the research-based show to a completely made-up one for the holidays.
But this year, I fear I may not have the usual time for them! So I’m enlisting your aid, dear listener: bring me your ridictions!
The rules (if you can call them that):
- Keep it clean. The show still airs at 9am on local community radio, and my audience has always been respected and multi-aged.
- Keep it about the next year. Or at least, the near-ish future. But..
- Keep it ridiculous. It shouldn’t be too likely to happen at all, and be totally outrageous. However..
- Keep it relevant. Callbacks are brownie points. If you can use some of the story bits from the past year to support your ridictions, you will be put to the front of the class, and I will likely bump your ridictions closer to the top of the list. As you should know by now, I always have too much material, so getting on the list earlier means you might actually make it to the show.
- Keep it Real Weird. D’uh!
You can comment here with your ridictions or post on the Facebook post, or even tweet @theweirdshow and I’ll get them.