- New Brunswick reported 40 new cases of COVID-19 on Monday.
- The Chief of St. Mary’s First Nation says they have not given the green light to any future changes at Officer’s Square.
- The New Brunswick government unveiled new health care updates yesterday.
- A 35-year old woman is dead after an incident in Woodstock over the weekend.
- New Brunswick EMO will test the Alert Ready system Wednesday morning.
- A Spanish energy company officially has the deed to a Saint John port.
- A Prospect Street bar aims to deliver holiday goodies for Fredericton seniors.
- And a University of Winnipeg researcher is creating a website to help find missing Indigenous tuberculosis patients.