- New Brunswick recorded 90 cases of COVID-19 and 43 recoveries on Sunday.
- Ten out of 11 CUPE locals ratified wage agreements from the province.
- A woman who served cannabis cupcakes to soldiers is behind bars for 30 days.
- Inmates and staff at Dorchester Penitentiary test positive for COVID-19.
- Most of the Maritimes started the week with a little rain today.
- The Canadian Hockey League has the schedule for next year’s Memorial Cup.
- Local curlers beat the Guinness world record for the longest curling game.
- And Health Canada gives the thumbs up for the Pfizer vaccine for kids.