- New Brunswick reported 71 new cases of COVID-19 and three deaths Monday.
- Nurses around the province vote heavily in favour of a strike.
- Two men face charges after a weapons call on the northside.
- Dorothy Shephard believes residents will comply with the Winter Action Plan.
- A conservation group is raising alarm bells about farmed Atlantic salmon in rivers.
- The New Brunswick Association of Francophone Municipalities has a new board of directors.
- Tickets for the Memorial Cup are now on sale.
- And travellers can now give their details directly to border agents.