- New Brunswick reported 191 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday.
- The Province is estimating around 220 people will be hospitalized with the COVID-19 by early next month.
- More than fifteen-hundred New Brunswick service workers have not completed a mandatory, free training course.
- Fredericton’s inaugural mid-winter festival has been put on hold until next year.
- Fredericton is getting ready to celebrate one of their biggest hockey stars on Saturday.
- Police say a 62-year old Maugerville man died Monday after he was struck by a vehicle.
- Fredericton’s chapter of a secondhand bra donation group is seeking more contributions for the cold season.
- And more than 75 per cent of First Nations in Manitoba are dealing with COVID-19 cases.