- New Brunswick’s child and youth advocate says a new Children’s Act is the right way to reform the child welfare system.
- The Court of Appeal has upheld a decision to continue the ban on flavoured e-cigarettes in the province.
- The New Brunswick Human Right Commission is looking for nominees for their annual top prize.
- Premier Blaine Higgs met with the secretary general of the International Organization de La Francophonie last Friday.
- Woodstock Police say a body was discovered in the Saint John River on Saturday.
- Three new projects in Charlotte County will get nearly $1,000 000 from the federal and provincial governments.
- Voters in Miramichi will be going to the polls next month in two ridings.
- And many Saskatchewan Indigenous leaders and residential school survivors say they’re disappointed that the Pope will skip them over this summer.