- This year, there have been a number of artists-in-residence out at Killarney Lake. I caught up with the mother-and-daughter duo of Kim Stillwell and Anne Stillwell-LeBlanc, who work together under the name of Ridge Works Studio. During their time in residence, they were both expanding their experience with plein-air painting, including how it doesn’t work very well when it rains.
- And today is International Sailor Moon Day! I went back to 2016, when I had the chance to talk to two local fans of the anime, Stephanie and Cassie, who were preparing to hold one of only four celebrations across the country.
- New cases of COVID-19 continue to climb after New Brunswick reported 13 yesterday.
- The New Brunswick Medical Society says COVID vaccines should be mandatory for health care workers.
- Police seized a loaded handgun after a single-vehicle crash in Florenceville-Bristol on Monday.
- Ottawa is shelling out $2.3 million to help the City of Fredericton with 16 infrastructure projects.
- Organigram has its new CEO.
- Expect some delays at borders and airports as nearly 9,000 workers hit the picket lines.
- Canada is getting a new stat holiday to honour the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- And researchers say they haven’t found unmarked graves connected to the Shubenacadie Residential School.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More