- Public Health reported 100 new cases of COVID-19 and two deaths Monday.
- The arrival of the Omicron’s variant has prompted new safety measures.
- A new jail is coming to the greater Fredericton area in the next few years.
- New Brunswick inks a deal with Ottawa for $10 a day child care.
- Expect to pay more on your grocery bill in the new year.
- St. Thomas University will hold its Indigenous Film Festival early next year.
- A 26-year-old Cap-Pelé man is in custody after a recent church fire.
- And Ottawa sets aside $40 billion for Indigenous child care.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | More